Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Gift


Today was the day where my Cell Group and i exange our Gift... I give my Gift also... i buy a jacket and a shirt for my cell group member, Cheryl...
Actually, i was hoping to get a disc...(like last year...) but i got a water bottle instead... My friend, Jean was the 1 who give it to mi... it was given to mi in a shoe box... and put magazine to be use as weight to fool mi into thinking it was a shoe...
Anyway, it was a very thoughtful gift as i drink alot of water and i just lost my water bottle... i was really hoping to get the new Ayumi Hamasaki's album, Secret... actually 1 of my friend, Anna... told Jean to buy that but well it out of buget la... actually i was entiltle to a discount that make the disc S$12.90, but it only last until the end of the month... Oh men!!! Guess i'll get the disc when it cost S$32.95...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aiyo... U ah... don be so negative la... Btw tis is a Blog leh not Ayumi Hamasaki's fanclub or avetistment my dear... actually if i hav a blog my also lik tat de la... hahas... nvm... u can always lend it frm mi 4 e time being... :) MERRY CHRISTMAX... :)