Thursday, January 04, 2007

feeling out of place... EVERY WHERE ! ! !

this past few weeks, i've feeling "out of place" (i think...i can't find a better word...) i was talking to 1 of my close friend from my cell group and i just feel so... different in terms of thinking and expressing myself... we were on the issue of the lost of a pen given to mi by a friend... i was not very expensive but i have to cry myself to sleep on that day and a few days after that too... as i feel that although the pen did not worth much by it was the memories of the time i spent withthat person and the memories of "the good old days" that some how i know that it's never going to come back... ever... but to my friend , he was saying... save $ buy a new 1 la... i mean to mi , even if i have 100 of the same pen i will still cry over that pen as it's really very important to mi... *sob sob* =(

No comments: