Monday, January 01, 2007

Last Dinner of 2006

The Yearly TeamAyu's Dinner is here again onthe last day of the year... this year's dinner was held in 1 of the hotel in Orchard road... and yes it's free for all senior members like mi... and for those that attended, your should know the awards part... some of the awards are to be proud of but some are so stupid... eg. "Black Canary of the Year" , "Chamelion of the Year" , "Thick Skin of the Year" , "Drink most Water in the Year" , "Most Fall in the Year" , "Clown of the Year" , "Do Most "World Peace" Sign"... and of course i won a few awards myself la... i won... "Black Canary of the Year" (Black Canary award is for the most high pitch screamed in the whole year... Stupid right?) , "Speaker of the Year" (Speaker award is not saying that you speak well but it is for the loudest person in the club... Lame right?) "Drink most Water in the Year award"(as you can read from the name of the award is given to the person who they think drink the most water...Strange right?) anyway i have got this 3 awards last year liao...

anyway, my group got in 1st out of all the other groups in the club... so each of us was to give a speach... anyway i did not prepare so i said "Now I look back on the road which I feel both long and short. Yes, this is the road I chose.The footprints I left behind are distorted and muddy, but I don't regret them at all, I'm proud of them from the bottom of my heart"anyway they think it is very inspiring but it just came so naturally to mi...

Near the end, every 1 on my table left leaving mi alone... aiyo so "pai say" actually they when outside to give mi a surprised as 1 of the members in my group, Terence who went Australia (for some unknowed reasons...) came back and they all kept it from mi as a surprised... this is really the best surprised i have got my whole life... Hapi , Happy , Hapi.... What a beautiful day... :)

No comments: