Monday, February 26, 2007

Injuries...

Guess what happen on saturday night??? I was watching Hana Kimi (i record it since i was busy when it was on air) on my bed... when i saw a cockroach... and it's coming towards mi... so i move back and scream like a Banshee... it was a blessing to know that the cockroach ran away after i scream... but when i was moving back, i hit my tail bone on 1 of the metal pole (part of the bed) and injured my tail bone... it was quite pain but i was better later... when i went for service on sunday, it was kind of painful... the pain got worse in the evening so i hav to take some pain killers before i when to bed... when i wake up to day, my eyes were so swollen that i can't open up my left eye at all... my right eye was able to open a bit (big enought only to see what i'm doing... you can't even tell is it open or not...)

No comments: