Thursday, May 24, 2007

My Last E198 Cell Group Meeting...

Just came back from my cell group meeting... having BBQ... I transferring to another cell group soon... very soon... although I don't know what to expect from my new cell group... but I'm sure I'm going to miss all my cell group members... I still remember the last time I change cell group... it haven even been a year... it was a transaction from E298 to E198... it happen on 2nd July 2006... my last cell group meeting with E298 was on 1st July 2006 and last service was on 2nd July 2006... and this time my last cell group meeting with E198 is on 24th June 2007... I was not crying as badly this time as compared to the previous transaction from E298 to E198... and if any of your are reading I just want to thank your for everything that your have done for mi... God bless... I better stop crying before my tears make my laptop short circuit...

No comments: