Thursday, June 19, 2008

NDP Choir...

Guess what??? I've been selected as 1 of this year's NDP Choir Member... haha... but the most funny thing is that I was put to sing Bass(male singer who sings in the lowest vocal range)... which is so very the not expected... hahaha... everyone was thinking I'll go Tenor( the highest male voice within the modal register) or maybe even Countertenor(male who sings in a contralto, mezzo-soprano or (more rarely) soprano range)... but I was put in Bass which is lik even lower then Baritone(male voice that lies between bass and tenor)... it's not that I can't reach but I don't feel comfortable reaching those out of the world low note... haha...

Anyway you can try to spot mi on the NDP day itself... although I think it will be quite hard... hahaha... anyway caught you next time...

No comments: