Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Follow Up Of The Previous Post...




Oh... I forgot to explain why I like Ayumi Hamasaki so much... & why Ayumi Hamasaki is someone who I will always hold Dear in my life...
so here's some of the reasons that I can think of right now:




  1. Ayumi Hamasaki was the 1st singer ever that I listen to...


  2. Ayumi Hamasaki changed my live 180degrees...


  3. Ayumi Hamasaki made mi wants to study hairdressing...


  4. Ayumi Hamasaki made mi wants to study make-up...


  5. Ayumi Hamasaki made mi wants to study music...


  6. Ayumi Hamasaki is my drive in life...


  7. Ayumi Hamasaki is an outline of who I would want to be...


  8. Ayumi Hamasaki someone miraculous...(from the lyrics of Her song you can feel that she understands you... very well too...)


  9. Ayumi Hamasaki is a DIVA!!!


  10. Simply because Ayumi Hamasaki dare to show who she is...(if Ayumi Hamasaki has done plastic surgery... which She does not, She would have announce it... but Ayumi Hamasaki did have alot of jabs on her nose & all... Ayumi Hamasaki never keeps anything away from Her fans!!!)

No comments: